[ANN] Start of the Dogeparty Foundation 2021 Election - Nomination Period (Nov 1st - Nov 15th)

Announcing the Start of the Dogeparty Foundation 2021 Election - Nomination Period (Nov 1st - Nov 15th)

The Dogeparty Foundation is a group dedicated to advancing the Dogeparty protocol and its products, educating the community on the Dogeparty technology, driving global Dogeparty awareness, and ensuring Dogeparty remains a successful and growing platform.

The Foundation is governed by three Founding Members five Community Directors.

Today, we’re happy to announce the start of the Dogeparty Foundation Community Directors 2021 election.

For the next two weeks, from November 1st till November 15th, we are inviting everyone to participate in the election process by nominating candidates to fill five Community Director seats. The only requirement for the nomination is that the nominating person holds at least 100 XDP and prove this by including their Dogeparty address in the nomination message (we will verify XDP balances at end of nomination period).

This will be the official election thread used to gather the names and addresses of qualifying candidates.

If you would like to nominate yourself or another candidate, please reply to this thread with the following candidate information:

• First and Last name
  • Bio
  • Picture
  • Dogeparty address (must have at least 100 XDP)

On November 15th, Names and addresses of all candidates will be published and a 2-week long Q&A period will begin. During this Q&A period a Foundation Election Q&A thread will posted where community members can ask questions of the candidates to help them better understand the candidates position on certain issues, and their plans for how to best move Dogeparty forward.

After the two week long Q&A period, we will being the 2-week long voting period where users can vote for their top choices for filling the 5 Community Director positions. Detailed instructions on how community members can vote for their favorite candidates will be included in the voting announcement period announcement thread on December 1st.

After the two week long voting period, at the voting closing block, the top five addresses that receive the highest number of votes will be announced as winners, and their owners receive Community Director positions for the term of one year.

We’re looking forward to your candidacy and hope this election will be a fair, successful and transparent process of selecting the best candidates to fill these key positions.

2 Likes

I would like to nominate myself.

My name is Daniel Nasev.
As most already know, I am from Sweden, born and raised in Gothenburg. I am 34 years old, currently living in Tallinn, Estonia where I work as a customer support agent for a company named Azolver.

Joined Dogeparty a few days weeks after it re-launched and I’ve been loving every minute of it.
I believe that this project has a bright future and I wanna work towards that, and help/contribute in any way I can.

My addy is: DMMgpa2xHqChuNF7q6Dn61knPWM67ER7Pa

And this is me!

6 Likes

I wanted to nominate Wizard, so now I will reply to that nominating - I know this guy well to write here that he is the best one for that position - his communication skills with the cold-minded head and kindness are definitely what every community director needs to have! :wink:
This is Alex Green from Telegram

4 Likes

My name is Ernest Sonyi and I am nominating myself for a Community Director position. I am 40 y/o MBA grad, currently living in southern Rhode Island USA (halfway between New York City and Boston), and work for a food import/sales/marketing company as a national sales manager. I am fascinated with anything crypto in general and with the NFT space in particular. I found myself creating a Dogeparty wallet shortly after re-launch and have been hooked ever since. Participating in the community has been such a great experience that I would love the opportunity to to contribute in this thought-leadership role with my real-world business acumen. As a director I would help to guide the organization to ensure that the foundation’s goals are achieved and that the views of the community in general are represented.

My address is DTG9q4nSHV7pwqoHVxj4d6peoFLWh5xbLP

4 Likes

I would like to nominate myself for a Dogeparty Community Director position. My name is Andre Guettler aka Doggfather. I’m Professor of Finance at Ulm University in Germany (close to Munich), specializing in teaching and research on centralized and decentralized forms of financial intermediation. My current research in the space is analyzing the effect on financial inclusion of making Bitcoin legal tender in El Salvador and (potential) financial fraud at Binance.

Together with my best buddy ZARK, we have been issuing Dogeparty NFTs since Oct. 04. I caught fire like many of us and want to help growing the Dogeparty community. I’m willing to give Dogeparty all my energy and passion.

If I’m not at the university or creating new cards, I take care of our kids, horses & cats, or spend some time working out.

My DP addy: DHHWM1CiP9To5siF6UkDNkQALAWdNNA3Y9

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Christian Burns and I would like to nominate myself for the role of Dogeparty Foundation Community Member.

This feels very strange to put myself out there for this role but I know that I have value to put towards the project in this capacity.

I am an American, born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. I am 47 years old with a wife and 9 children. I began my crypto journey in 2013, By 2014 became a user of counterparty, and was very excited about the launch of a counterparty fork on the Dogecoin Blockchain. I participated in the initial burn and created assets at the launch. When the project was abandoned I felt the loss but also had hopes that someday it would rise again.

A few years ago we had to spend our crypto reserves because of a family emergency. Earlier this year I started getting back into crypto again and making friends in the space. When I heard about the relaunch of Dogeparty I was so excited. While the space is growing, it is still so small compared with all the other crypto projects out there.

My goal will be to represent the community and push forward the Fun of Dogecoin and Functionality of the Dogeparty platform.

My Dogeparty wallet is DLgxdazDgsoeU5J3jpz5JbUvyYnA2yoor8

5 Likes

I would like to nominate Theo Goodman, who has been involved in the Counterparty project for many years, was a rare pepe scientist, and who runs a bunch of NFT auctions which focus primarily on Counterparty. Theo also recently ran an auction for a Dogeparty lot at NFT.nyc and raised funds which will be donated to the bern.

I believe Theo would be a valuable member to have on the Dogeparty Foundation and would help the project gain more users and grow the platform functionality with his leadership.

6 Likes

Herunterladen (1)

It is an honor to be nominated to the Dogeparty Foundation.

Some of my qualifications include
Rarepepe Scientist
Auctioneer
Telegram mod in several chats

I created some assets back in the day during the first launch of Dogeparty
You can view my address here: DHLTxVS1XZ3KeVhLocRWYd9E9WAmosUsrb

5 Likes

I would like to nominate Dana Lala for Dogeparty Foundation Community role on the Board.

She has been an active contributor in the raredoge space and has made some sick art. She has also mentioned that she would be willing to run. I look forward to hearing more about how she would contribute to the space.

1 Like

Thanks Christain. So many good resumes here. Well I come from the land of early Pepes; Theo might remember me from those days. I always have fun engaging with communities like this. Back in 2017 I started taking pepecash at my bar as a way to honor the community lol. No one paid with it, but it’s the thought that counts. Not trying to milk this too hard but maybe I offer a unique perspective as a women. I don’t code or anything very technical but I have been involved in crypto for a long time and these smaller, up and coming, niche groups are my favorite. I currently work as a community manager for a large exchange and i went to a fancy college, pick me!

DTDxHPzTCkTsjLEMCi6XQ7vF1gdTPiPbXA

3 Likes

Greeting all I’m Savvay McIntosh aka CryptoMinx, and I’m accepting a nomination for a Dogeparty Foundation role by Adeyemi Adejengbe in our wonderful Telegram group. I joined the Dogeparty community within the first week of it’s relaunch and I’ve been loving the community and the amazing art by all the artists. I’m currently in Atlanta, GA and I have established a non-profit foundation that promotes public awareness of Dogeparty and Counterparty platforms. In my free time I’m always helping those new to this amazing space and helping them get started on their crypto journey.

As far as my background that would make me a good fit for this role, I have over a decade of mentoring and teaching through coaching experience. I’m an avid supporter of artists, especially in this NFT space. My background is in Organizational Leadership and Development with a focus on building Virtual Enterprises. I also used to manage a multi-million dollar book of business for The Home Depot AHS and my professional has been spent optimizing organizations.

I will continue to bring awareness to this absolutely positive space here at Dogeparty I would love the opportunity to better serve you all.
And Here’s my Dogeparty Address : D5HGpdkvS5Ztga3EZQddr2KEFBqABMXn8i

5 Likes

I’m nominating the absolute wreck that is myself, David Gillies.

As an Australian, we get classed as a group of arrogant beer-loving hillbillys, and let’s be honest I spend more time in the sun with a beer than I do actually working. Sometimes we come across as arrogant, but normally it’s because we only comment on subjects we know about through research and previous experience. When I do work for the man it’s either Project Managing, working between devs and clients as a Business Analyst, Social Media Manager, or blowing shit up out in the middle of the Pilbara. Nowadays I mainly work for myself doing a multiple of these jobs while consulting on upcoming crypto related projects.

My education ranges from high-level mining degrees to half-completed business information systems degrees, normally I get bored while studying and look for work while completing them, and instead of finishing the degree I just end up doing the job full time without it. FYI, this makes getting a new job in the field 10x harder. My sense of humour comes from the wide variety of experiences throughout my career and life, blue-collar humour can be seen in rare rejects like SNIFLER, and more white-collar humour with the likes of REDROCKIT. The cards made under my account fall under the “Broke N yoKeD” banner, which is a small group of us supporting each other on the struggles of life.

My account is: DPxmT8HTJ5AySHAmT2qB3dpiUQadNysGYy

For anyone that really wants to get to know me;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LokiGillies
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmnv0sJDxodUqGh9Urhn9g

Looking forward to answering all the follow-up questions the community has.

3 Likes